I never wanted to have a blog about grief and loss. I suppose no one does. Those who have stumbled along the rocky road of traumatic loss understand how a little grace unfolding amidst the searing pain is a very, very big thing. Thank you, Jackie of www.swervingforbutterflies.com for being grace’s deliverer by nominating For Those Who Weep by a “Lovely Blog Award.”
On most days, grief feels anything but lovely. Today, Jackie changed that. Thank you, dear one. No doubt you are a kind and beautiful soul. Butterflies should swerve for you.
I’m not good at following rules, but I will gladly do so here in order to accept this humble honor = linking this post back to the blogger who nominated me with thanks, listing 7 things about myself, recommending 15 other blogs for this award, informing them of their nomination, and posting the above logo on my blog.
7 Things About Me (in random order)
1. I hate disclosing stuff about myself.
2. I am in love with God…a sacred Romance like no other.
3. I miss my little brother every. single. day.
4. There is nothing better than being barefoot.
5. I will sit for hours to refine a photograph.
6. My yet unfulfilled dream – a publishing contract.
7. My 7 nieces and nephews are rare and priceless treasures.